Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WIP: Athena's Puzzle

This week I've hardly been sewing because it's been beautiful outside!  Hurrah!  I love the sunshine in August.  Yesterday it was 82 degrees here.  Delightful!

So, I haven't been thinking much about quilting.  I dug out an old project to work on today while I'm at work.  (Yes, I get to sew at work!)  It's an Athena's Puzzle quilt.  I have 6 blocks done, 3 blocks started and many more to do.  It's in lovely fall batiks.  So, I didn't feel like working on it until it was nearly fall.  :)  You know how that goes, right?

Here's the picture of what I've got so far.  I hope to get several more blocks done today.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.