Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No WIP Visiting with Dad

Hi all!  I have had the rare pleasure of my Dad visiting us in Alaska this last week.  So I haven't had much time to sew this week.  Instead we've playing outside, riding bikes, and cooking up a storm.

We've had great homemade food from salmon chowder and fresh Sourdough to double-decker tacos, to grilled steak with corn on the cob and ratulie.  Splendid food!

Tonight he leaves on th "red-eye" back to Denver,  it's been a good visit though.

Hope your week has also been good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.