Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Giveaway: Fur Cuff Winner

I used a random number generator to see who would win the fur cuffs.  (See below for the site.)

3 = Random numbers generated Mar 18 2012 at 0:9:18 by www.psychicscience.org 
Free educational resources for parapsychology, psychical research & mind magic.


The person that entered the 3rd comment won!  That's Homemade Wisconsin for the win!  Congrats Wisconsin. I hope you all play again soon.




 It was a generous donation! If you didn't win, but need a fur cuff, visit Dawn's Etsy site and fulfill your desires.  She has a great store.  Thanks Lone Alaskan Gypsy for this lush prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.