Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Friday, April 13, 2012

FAF: Cherry Blossoms-- Treasury of great artists



Well, this week has really flown by.  I've been really busy getting ready for a quilt show I have the first weekend of May.  So, I forgot  to ask anyone to interview for today's Featured Artist post.  Instead, I'll show you a few of my favorite things from my latest treasury from Etsy titled, Cherry Blossoms.  It features artists from:

It has a wide array of lovely things in it.  Enjoy!  If you'd like to learn more about the items, click on the caption to get to the Etsy site for that item.

Cherry Blossoms


Cherry Blossom Spring Colors



Cherry Blossoms for little girls by


Cherry Tree in Bloom
My Butterfly Breakfast Cherry Blossom
Baby Nursery Wall Decal






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.