Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fun Spring Wall Hangings


 Last week when I was looking at my spare blocks, I found inspiration to complete one as a wall hanging.  It turned out really cute!  I also finished the tulip quilt I was working on.  I love quick wall hangings! I'm giving them away today.  It's great to complete something.

Do you make wall hangings?  I have a friend that has hated them for years, but this year she has relented and decided that they are "ok".  I even gave her one made from scraps of this quilt made from a jelly roll.  Sadly, I forgot to get a picture of her wall hanging.  Grrr... I hate it when I do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.