Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP: Embroidered Tote

Embroidered Turtle, sewn on rick rack and 3-D flowers

Back of tote-- shows pocket

I am working on a Made to Order girl's tote.  I just bought the tote to embroider and sew on the rick-rack and things.  It is a very cute turtle embroidery pattern.  I love the giant-eyes that make it seem a little surprised and innocent.  I'm hoping to change the handles to rick-rack if the customer agrees.  But, here's a picture of the tote finished.  I still haven't begun this new one yet... but it'll be done by the end of the day.  
Completed turtle tote

My sewing machine set up to embroider


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.