Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

1st Friday quilt Show set up

Tonight I set up my first quilt show. It is in a coffee shop downtown, called River City Cafe. It's very cute with an open floor plan. It will be the first quilt exhibit in the monthly 1st Friday art exhibits. Very exciting! I'm nuts.

I have so much to do!!! And, I'm not sure how to do it... I will be hanging 8 wall hanging quilts ranging from about 1 foot square to 2".i will also be Hanging 6 lap quilts to twin size quilts. I have made signs for all of them which also have to be hung up. Whew.

I still need to buy some dowels for the coffee wall hangings(5) that I made this week in a wild frenzy. Pictures will follow later this week.

I gotta get running. Have a great day! And wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.