Welcome to Sew in the Snow Blog

This blog is about my passions in life: family, quilting, and new adventures. Quilting is my main passion! I also love my family tirelessly and devote most of my energy to my young preschool girls and my husband. This blog will be about my creative process in quilting and some about being a Mom in this busy world. Being of Irish descent, I love a good story. So buckle in, here we go!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reader Input

Hi, I've been wondering if there is anything that you, the reader, would be interested in seeing on this blog.  In particular, I'm curious if there's any questions you have for me or for the featured Etsy artist that I interview.  Just let me know in the comment section!

Feb 29 is the last day of my 25 % off knitting needle clutch sale!  I added two new clutches today.  They are pink and purple batik fireweed prints.  I love them, since I live in Fairbanks, we get a lot of dark pink fireweed growing in the summer.  

Pink Fireweed

Purple Fireweed



Strawberry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate of others in your comment. Thank you.